This product is currently sold out.
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- WHAT'S IN IT
- WHAT TO DO WITH IT
- WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS BRAND
- This silk lash provides the right combination of drama and length for the natural glam you are looking to achieve. Note: Requires lash glue
Peace Silk Strip Lash. 100% handmade. Cruelty Free. Multi-use. Vegan.
1. Curl your natural lashes with a lash curler
2. Remove the lashes from the pack and hold them up to your eye line to measure.
3. Cut the strip lashes to fit using small scissors
4. Apply a light coat of our TOK LASHLUV mascara to your natural lashes (before application)
5. Put a thin coat of lash glue on the band of the lashes
6. Wait for the glue to become tacky (30-60 sec.) before placing them on your eye.
7. Place the band in your natural lash line and hold them firmly in place until the lash adhesive has set.
When you remove the lashes, simply peel off any remaining glue and place the lashes back in the case for future use. Do not sleep or shower with your silk strip lashes on.
YOU'LL LOVE TOK Beauty BECAUSE. . .
. . .their products are cruelty free and vegan and their creator has a passion for makeup, which means you know these goodies were formulated out of love. TOK Beauty is all about "beauty from within" and you know how much we love that! To learn more about this brand, click here.