Tanlines (24) Nail Polish
This product is currently sold out.
A SEMI-SHEER TAN. BECAUSE...TANLINES, OF COURSE.
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- WHAT'S IN IT
- WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS BRAND
- - NATURAL STRENGTHENING NAIL POLISH MADE WITH MYRRH EXTRACT
- FREE OF TOLUENE, FORMALDEHYDE, FORMALDEHYDE RESIN, DIBUTYL PHTHALATE AND CAMPHOR
- VEGAN, CRUELTY-FREE, GLUTEN-FREE
- CREME FINISH
- BUTYL ACETATE, ETHYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL GLYCOL/TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL. STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE, N-BUTYL ALCOHOL, BENZOPHENONE-1, SILICA, ALUMINA, TRIMETHYLPENTANEDIYL DIBENZOATE, POLYVINYL, BUTRYAL, COMMIPHORA ABYSSINICA EXTRACT
YOU'LL LOVE HABIT BECAUSE. . .
. . .Habit naturally strengthens nails with Myrrh extract, is vegan, cruelty-free (now PETA certified), gluten-free and free of Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, Triphenyl Phosphate, Xylene, Phthalates, Parabens and fragrances. Additionally, they have endeavored to make the brand as sustainable as possible, so Habit is the only brand that uses a bamboo cap to reduce the use of plastic. To learn more about this brand, click here