This silk lash provides the right combination of drama and length for the natural glam you are looking to achieve. Note: Requires lash glue
Only 1 left in stock
Peace Silk Strip Lash. 100% handmade. Cruelty Free. Multi-use. Vegan.
1. Curl your natural lashes with a lash curler
2. Remove the lashes from the pack and hold them up to your eye line to measure.
3. Cut the strip lashes to fit using small scissors
4. Apply a light coat of our TOK LASHLUV mascara to your natural lashes (before application)
5. Put a thin coat of lash glue on the band of the lashes
6. Wait for the glue to become tacky (30-60 sec.) before placing them on your eye.
7. Place the band in your natural lash line and hold them firmly in place until the lash adhesive has set.
When you remove the lashes, simply peel off any remaining glue and place the lashes back in the case for future use. Do not sleep or shower with your silk strip lashes on.
We love Tok Beauty because. . .
. . .because their mission is “to make everyone feel beautiful from the inside out.” Tara, the owner and creator, feels that makeup can help enhance your inner beauty by increasing self-confidence, self-care and in turn, self-love. We love a bad ass woman who knows what she wants and works hard to achieve it. TOK Beauty is cruelty free and vegan and we think you’re going to love it just as much as we do!