Kaia has formulated their deodorants with activated charcoal as it acts like amagnet to draw out toxins from your pores, while also fighting odor-causing bacteria.
Black Oak and Bourbon Deodorant
A non toxic stick deodorant with activated charcoal that detoxes your sweat glands. Natural ingredients that are cruelty free and free of harsh chemicals.
Aqua, Propanediol, Glycerin, Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder, Sodium Stearate, Silica, Saccharomyces Ferment, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Sorbic Acid, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Magnesium Hydroxide, Carbo Activatus (Activated Charcoal).
This easy glide formulation dries to a clear powder finish. A 2 to 4 week transition period can be expected when transitioning from antiperspirant to any natural deodorant.
- WEEK 1: Charcoal pulls toxins and odor.
- WEEK 2: Increased moisture levels
- WEEK 3: Bacteria levels may begin to subside. Underarm moisture levels normalize.
- WEEK 4: Your body should have fully adjusted to natural deodorant. Continue to use the takesumi detox as a daily deodorant.
- NOTE: Each stage of the detox may vary depending on your body chemistry. Aqua, Propanediol, Glycerin, Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder, Sodium Stearate, Silica, Saccharomyces Ferment, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Sorbic Acid, Citrus Aurantifolia, Citrus Sinesis, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Magnesium Hydroxide, Carbo Activatus (Activated Charcoal).
We love Kaia Naturals because. . .
. . .they are full of personality and have created some amazing and unique products! Their bamboo cleansing cloths not only remove makeup, but cleanse and nourish your skin in the process. Kaia Naturals is also versatile! Their line of deodorants are the first natural deodorants created with activated charcoal. Kaia’s deodorants are challenging the norms by detoxing your body while using them. So don’t worry if after a couple of weeks your start sweating more, this is your body getting rid of built up toxins! With continuous use, your body will adjust and you’ll never want to go back to your old deodorant ways. Kaia Naturals is also a Canadian company, and you know how much we love our fellow Canadians! By the way, this cute little guy to the right is one of their star models.