Amber Rose 4 in 1 Conditioner
$39.60 was $44.00
This product is currently sold out.
Suitable for all hair types. Size: 150ml / 5.2oz.
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- WHAT'S IN IT
- WHAT TO DO WITH IT
- WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS BRAND
- This new miracle conditioner has been designed to be layered, acting as a traditional conditioner, a nourishing scalp cream, a leave-in conditioner and a high performance styling tool. The key principle of "moisture layering" allows you to use not just as one of the suggestions above, but all of them. Harnessing the restorative and structuring properties of oats, infused with our signature blend of hair oils to protect and create manageable, soft hair without any build-up. Infuses the hair with deep moisture in a way that is designed to be layered. Restores and protects the hair, adding buoyancy and increased ability to smooth the hair. Moisture infusion enhances hair colour and creates shine & lustre.
Topical application will soothe and calm an irritated scalp. Reduces frizz and fly-away hair, whilst restoring long lasting moisture to the entire hair shaft.
- aqua & avena sativa (oat) kernel extract*, argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil*, rosa canina (rosehip) oil*, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, cetrimonium chloride (vegetable), glyceryl stearate (from glycine max), propanediol (from zea mays), salix alba (white willow), citric acid, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil*, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil*, rosa damascena (rose otto) flower oil*, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower oil*, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) leaf oil*, cedrus atlantica (cedarwood) oil*, citrus aurantium amara (neroli) flower oil*, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil*, hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) seed oil*, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil*.
*Certified Organic Ingredients. 92% Organic.
Here are the different ways to use this versatile 4-in-1 conditioner:
1) As a traditional conditioner: Apply to wet hair & comb through. Leave 2-10 minutes then rinse.
2) Use as a leave-in conditioner: Apply 1 pump to the mid-lengths and ends of wet or dry hair.
3) Use as a scalp moisturiser for a dry/flaky scalp: Apply topically where needed.
4) Use as a high performance styling tool to smooth, texturise, volumise and enhance curls: Apply a minimum of 3 pumps to wet hair and style accordingly. Build multiple layers to plump the hair. Be brave! For bigger hair apply multiple layers
YOU'LL LOVE TABITHA JAMES KRAAN BECAUSE. . .
. . .their lush hair line was created with the purpose of keeping it 100% natural with no compromises! TJK leads the industry with all of their products made with at least 95% organic ingredients. And a little goes a long way, their pump style bottles allows you to use just what you need and apply in many different ways. We are so proud to carry a brand genuinely cares to it's core about creating a safe and nearly all organic products. To learn more about this brand, click here